Sunday, December 29, 2013

Welcome!




I'm Luann and I want to welcome you to my first ever blog spot blog!

I am dedicating this blog to my parents, Gib and Sarah Eva.

This is a layout I did of my mom for Flamingo Scraps' Blog and thought I would be a great way to kick off my blog. 
 



Here is a canvas I did for Flamingo Scraps' Blog as a tribute to my cousin John for his mother, Patty. My dad was a big infuence in John's life and you see Dad with John in the center.


I am excited to be on this new adventure of blogging.  Hope you all will stop by to see what I'm blogging about.  It my be about crafts, life experiences, or who knows. 

Until next time.

Luann


 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I am your first comment! Love your beautiful page. Your Mom and Dad would be proud

    ReplyDelete