Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Year - 2014


Happy New Year!

Hope you are all off to a Fantastic 2014.  My sister, Karla, came to visit for the New Year.  We had a good time and enjoyed visiting.  The only thing that Karla was disappointed in was that it was cold down here in Houston.  It suppose to be warm.  She's from Central Illinois and they are part of the deep freeze. 

I am so glad that she made it down.  This time last year Dad went on to plow the fields of Heaven for God and Mom followed to sing in the Heavenly Choir in October.  She made this time good with all the memories of growing up with wonderful parents. 

Here is a picture I took when we took a drive down to Texas City Dike on New Year's Day.

 
 
How many of you are Downton Abbey fans?  This Sunday is the beginning of Season 4.  I have been a fan since the very first episode.  Black Friday I went to World Market to get my free Downton Abbey teacup and tote.  I also went back the next two days to get the other totes.  I think I might have a little bit of a problem. But, you'll know where I will be on Sunday night around 8 p.m.
 
Well I just wanted to check in and wish you a Fantastic 2014.  I hope all your wishes come true this year.
 
 
Until next time.
 
 
Luann

No comments:

Post a Comment